This website, www.iwcf-forum.org (the "Site") is provided by IWCF OPERATIONS LIMITED, incorporated under the companies Acts with registered number SC568731 and having its registered office at Inchbroach House, South Quay, Montrose, Angus DD10 9UA("IWCF", "we", "us" or "our").
IWCF OPERATIONS LIMITED is a subsidiary of the International Well Control Forum who is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation incorporated under the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005 (Scottish charity number SC045842) and having its principle office at Inchbroach House, South Quay, Montrose, Angus DD10 9UA.
We are committed to preserving your privacy and will use information you provide us in accordance with the Data Protection Laws. For the purposes of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, "Data Protection Laws" shall mean Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the "GDPR") and any other laws, regulations and provisions relating to the processing of personal data applicable in the United Kingdom.
We are the data controller of all personal information which is provided to us.
Please read the following Privacy and Cookies policy to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.By clicking “I Accept”, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all such terms.
We collect and process the information held about you: (i) to perform the contract to which you are party to with us (https://www.iwcf-forum.org/Terms.aspx); (ii) when we are required to comply with a legal obligation; and/or (iii) if the processing is for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, as noted below.
We process your information
- to enable us to supply you with the services (such as course content and materials) and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the services we offer;
- to contact you in order to send you details of related information which may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with access to certain parts of our Site;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business; and
- to contact you for your views on our products and services.
We will only use your information for the purposes for which we collected it as detailed above, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Specific information collected about you may be subject to other uses which will be communicated to you separately, such as via the completion of the Candidate Information Form.
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we collected the data. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which we processed the personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, loss,alteration, destruction, disclosure or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
Under certain circumstances, in accordance with Data Protection Laws, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- Object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or a legitimate interest of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it; and
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to access, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to our use of your information.